I've been super busy lately. In full production mode. Even halted my daughter's Zaku build for this. But, it's for a good reason.
I'm building an army of Zaku helmets! And they're all for sale!!
My daughter's school is in need of funding. (Whose school isn't, AMIRITE?!?) Well, I don't have any money to give them. Don't have a lot of time to give them either. Seeing as I'm a bad baker. Can't really make scarves. All I'm good at is crafts. And I can do them pretty fast. Why not make something I like? And since I'm already in production of a Zaku helmet. The process is fresh in my head. I can replicate the entire process pretty quickly. Mass producing them wouldn't be that much more effort and time.
So, PLEASE buy one (or two) now! This will make any guy/girl super awesome. (IF they aren't already) Seriously. Like seriously awesome. It will make a perfect birthday gift. And of course, it's the perfect halloween costume.
- all foam construction
- super lightweight
- no sharp edges (for kids)*
- great vision out of helmet
- limited edition
- included pads for different head sizes. Velcro'd on/off!
- yes, it does fit adults (Unless you have a freakishly large head. Then some modding will need to be done)
- colour of your choice (Gloss or Matte finish. No metallics)
- doubles as a thought screen helmet! Scrambles telepathic communication between aliens and humans! (at no extra cost)
- OPTIONAL: free of charge. Black, see-through cloth screen to cover mask.
SO, who wants one? It's for a good cause! I don't want my daughter to be a dummy. It'll pain me to watch her sit in the sandpit ALL year round with nothing else to do.
I'll be selling this first batch at a discounted price of $100CAD (plus shipping). And I'll even let you pick your colour!
All the proceeds will go to my daughter's school!
Email me for details or questions: gundamumpg [at] gmail [dot] com
I suggest buying at least 5. Who doesn't want a Zaku army?!?
* This Char's salmon colored Zaku is already sold! (Zeon flag not for sale)
** There are 2 green ones already painted. Looks pretty sweet!! I'll post pics in next post.