Friday 9 March 2012

Mega sized Decals

Decals:

While waiting for things to dry. It really is boring to watch. Thought I'd finish off the final detailing, the decals. Random text, logos, and gibberish that would be littered all over the helmet. Gives it that military vehicle feel that all Gundams have.

Here's the draft on Photoshop:


and a trip to Kinko's to have them printed on transparency sticker paper.

I spent a lot of time cramming as much as I could onto 2 letter sized papers. And it turned out it only costed me $2 a sheet! It's perfect. And it's super thin too, so I hope it will be able to bend over curved surfaces well. If not, I can always coax it with a heat gun! hehe

And went a little old school with the pencil/paper sketches.

Designing the torso. A little sneak peak at what I may work on after the helmet. Always thinking ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment