Friday 17 February 2012

Max Thrust

Thrusters:

Again, like the machine guns, this exhaust port/tailpipe was originally printed out from Pepakura. And eventually decided against the laborious work in folding the insane small triangles. Thinking a simple pipe would do the trick!
Borrrrringggggg

Sandwiched 3 pieces of plastic, beveled it, heated it up, curled it up...

A bit o slicin' and dicin'


No one would care how much work was involved in getting that subtle curve into those tiny pieces... but me. O.. and now you. haha


Most of these detail bits are designed on the fly and in my head. It's a hit or miss process.

Here, I thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I can design a cool afterburner looking plates?!?" 
Uh... looking at it completed.. it's a big no. No, it isn't cool.

I'm lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment