Monday 20 February 2012

Light Em Up

Electronics:

Time to dabble in the wiring. Not my forte, that's for sure. But, I know the basics... enough to get by on this project. Not going to do anything crazy. 



Back on the machine guns:
With the flashlight disassembled, I soldered a positive and negative wire to their respective points no the circuit.

Tested it out with the battery pack that came with the flashlight. You can see a rough schematic drawing of my circuitry of all the elements going in to the helmet. 4 switches that would control the lighting and fans. Power drawn from a small portable 12v battery.

Wish I did know more about electronics , or else I really would go nuts. (fog generator, strobing lights, neon lighting, motorized faceplate, pop-up panelling, robotic voice changer, etc. ... possibilities are endless!)

No comments:

Post a Comment